Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) is the national organization for all secondary school students participating in business education programs. It functions as an integral part of the instructional program of the business education curriculum in secondary schools.
The Wisconsin FBLA-PBL Foundation, Inc. is a not-for-profit, volunteer-based corporation with the purpose of supporting the financial needs of FBLA members in Wisconsin. The Foundation serves members by providing support for national competitors, leadership development activities for all members, and scholarships.
FBLA is comprised of several levels of membership (links will take you to official national level sites for these organizations):
Additional resources about FBLA include:
- Chapter Constitution (updated October 2013)
- Fun Facts
- Photo Gallery
- Program of Work (updated for 2015-2016)
The purpose of FBLA is to provide, as an integral part of the instructional program, additional integrated learning opportunities for students in business and/or business-related fields to develop vocational and career supportive competencies and to promote civic and personal responsibilities.
I believe education is the right of every person.
I believe the future depends on mutual understanding and cooperation among business, industry, labor, religious, family, and educational institutions, as well as people around the world. I agree to do my utmost to bring about understanding and cooperation among all of these groups.
I believe every person should prepare for a useful occupation and carry on that occupation in a manner that brings the greatest good to the greatest number.
I believe every person should actively work toward improving social, political, community, and family life.
I believe every person has the right to earn a living at a useful occupation.
I believe every person should take responsibility for carrying out assigned tasks in a manner that brings credit to self, associates, school, and community.
I believe I have the responsibility to work efficiently and to think clearly. I promise to use my abilities to make the world a better place for everyone.
- Develop competent, aggressive business leadership.
- Strengthen the confidence of students in themselves and their work.
- Create more interest in and understanding of the American business enterprise.
- Encourage members in the development of individual projects that contribute to the improvement of home, business and community.
- Develop character, prepare for useful citizenship and foster patriotism.
- Encourage and practice efficient money management.
- Encourage scholarship and promote school loyalty.
- Assist students in the establishment of occupational goals.
- Facilitate the transition from school to work.