The State Leadership Conference (SLC) is conducted in the spring and features state competitive events and elections. State winners in FBLA are given the opportunity to compete at the national level. The 2014 Wisconsin SLC will be held in Appleton, WI at the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel and Performing Arts Center on April 6-8.
2013 State Leadership Conference -- Wisconsin Dells
2014 State Leadership Conference -- Appleton, WI
Conference Registration (tentatively open February 20 - March 1)
To pay for your chapter's conference registration (including Tours),
please print a copy of your SLC invoices and enclose a check made payable to "Wisconsin FBLA" addressed to:
Attn: CTSO Accountant
125 S. Webster St.
Madison, WI. 53703
- Competitive Events Calendar and Deadlines (updated October 2013)
- Competitive Event Entry Submission Guidelines
- Competitive Events Chart (updated October 2013)
- Competitive Events by Grade Level (updated October 2013)
- Format Guide (revised August, 2012)
- Statement of Assurance (updated October 2013)
- Conference Registration Website
- Hotel Information Coming Soon!
- Student Delegate Substitution Form (updated October 2013)
- National Anthem Audition (updated October 2013)
SLC Information & Planning Resources:
- Participants with Special Needs Notification Form for SLC (updated October 2013)
- Sample Planning Resource for Student Delegates Coming Soon!
- Tentative Schedule of SLC Events Coming Soon!
- Tour and Workshop Descriptions Coming Soon!
- Digital Scavenger Hunt Coming Soon!
- Dress Code
- NLC Qualifier Stipend Application
- Additional SLC Awards Order Form Coming Soon!
- Press Release for SLC Coming Soon!